Our reputation and success depends upon our commitment to the highest standards of professional behaviour.
We operate within the legal and regulatory frameworks that are in place wherever we do business throughout the world. We also adhere to corporate standards of ethical business practice, whilst appreciating the cultures and business customs of the countries and communities in which we operate.
Gallagher Benefits Consulting Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
Treating Customers Fairly
We make every effort to ensure that we treat all of our customers fairly:
- Consumers can be confident that the fair treatment of customers is central to our corporate culture
- Products and services marketed and sold in the retail market are designed to meet the needs of identified consumer groups and targeted accordingly
- We will provide consumers with clear information and keep them appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale
- Where consumers receive advice, the advice is suitable and takes account of their circumstances
- Consumers are provided with products that perform as firms have led them to expect, and the associated service is both an acceptable standard and as they have been led to expect
- Consumers do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers imposed by firms to change product, switch provider, submit a claim or make a complaint