Wellness4Work is a trading name of Gallagher Benefits Consulting Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. 9 Alie Street, London, E1 8DE. Registered No. 0772217 England & Wales.
1. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about Wellness4Work.
2. The information contained on this website (“the Information”) which shall include, without limitation, information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, transcripts, presentations and other financial information does not constitute advice.
3. The release, publication or distribution of documents on this website in jurisdictions other than the UK may be restricted by law and therefore persons in a jurisdiction other than the UK into which such documents are released, published, distributed or otherwise accessible should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions.
4. Wellness4Work has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. The Information presented is believed to be reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice.
5. Wellness4Work shall not be liable for any loss which may arise from the use of the Information.
6. Wellness4Work does not represent that the Information is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete. In particular the information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, transcripts and presentations and financial information should not be deemed correct or current except as of the date of issue. Gallagher Benefits Consulting Limited shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the Information and does not, intend to, and specifically disclaims any duty to, update or correct Information.
7. Certain (hypertext) links in this site may lead you to websites which are not under the control of this website. When you activate any of these you will leave the Wellness4Work website and we has no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
8. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Gallagher Benefits Consulting Limited or its licensors. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used for non-commercial purposes.
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in
the original material.
- The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of
other intellectual property rights reserved by Gallagher Benefits Consulting Limited or by other third parties.
- No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
- Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or
appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).